Thousands of accounting firms can attest to the genuine benefits of Audit Shield. Here are the highlights:
- Audit Shield covers the professional fees normally charged to your client when you assist them to respond to eligible official audits, enquiries, investigations or reviews of filed returns.
- It avoids disputes with your clients regarding fees incurred as a result of audits, and possible fee write offs as a result.
- Fees are paid promptly, direct to you.
- There is no deductible payment.
- It is a proactive, cost effective solution for your clients.
- Audits of previously filed returns are also covered, including those you did not lodge or prepare*.
- There is no cost to you to offer the service to your clients.
- It indicates to your clients that you are proactive and are looking out for them.
* The audit must be instigated during the period of cover.